If you would like to let us know what you thought of this conversation, please feel free, we welcome any feedback and love to share with all the special guests that we have on the show ➥ TEXT +1 843-396-2104 (US/Canada)
During this show, Dr. Ruth provides an overview of how psychological trauma manifests in the context of war and fear, how the brain responds to psychological trauma, what you can do as a family to avoid the trauma tree from growing, as well as further support to help your family unchain your pain.
Trauma is like a tree, so the earlier the seed is planted, the taller the tree can grow inside your mind. Much like physical trauma, the earlier you can intervene with an appropriate healing approach, the earlier you can address the trauma and prevent it from growing inside your mind.
In the context of the trauma of war, the more you are able to discharge the trauma you experience each day when you feel in a ‘safer’ time or space, the more you are able to down-regulate your brain each day to be able to cope with the ongoing trauma.
If you are in a war-torn country and you would like access to the online training course ‘Havening with Lilly’ for you and your family for free, please email [email protected]
For more information visit:
- Website: www.ruthmaryallan.com/connect | www.wellbeingwarrioracademy.com
- Trauma recovery group coaching: https://www.ruthmaryallan.com/traumarecovery
- Online training for yourself and family using Havening to reduce day-day stress and anxiety: https://www.ruthmaryallan.com/haveningwithlilly
- Havening: https://www.ruthmaryallan.com/havening
- YouTube video of Lilly Havening to nursery rhymes: https://youtu.be/vomw3hrUu4I
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ruthmaryallan
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ruthmaryallan
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/ruthmaryallan
- Email: [email protected]
Books and references discussed in the Episode:
- Book “Man’s search for meaning” by Viktor Frankl
- Episode 004 of “Brain health – Unchaining Your Pain,” with guest Aimmee Kodachian, talking about her experience during the Lebanese war.
We take an integrative, whole-body approach at the Wellbeing Warrior Academy, using the Amen method to evaluate your brain health. If you’d like support to heal from emotional trauma, including rape or sexual abuse, please visit these services:
- Brain Health Evaluations
- Trauma Recovery
- The Concussion Rescue First Aid Kit
- Questions ➥ [email protected]
For more information about Dr. Ruth M Allan and the programs she has to support you with your brain health and unchaining your pain, visit www.ruthmaryallan.com
𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝟑 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐛𝐲 @winjectstudios?
What you need to do is apply using the form on my show page. Make sure you put in code “DRRUTH” 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟭𝟬% 𝗼𝗳𝗳 if your application is accepted.
Calling all content creators ☎️ 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐘 for your show to be selected as our next featured Podcast, Livestream, TV Show in our community 🚀🏆 https://dubb.com/WINJECT
VISIT SHOW PAGE ➥ https://winject.com/archive/brainhealth